Face Demo Face Demo

very nice

5 cuz its a demo
going in the right direction
i would love to see what becomes of this

Day at the Beach Dressup Day at the Beach Dressup

Use arrows

http://www.new grounds.com/portal/view/443230
(note: remove the space in newgrounds in the link)
look at the advanced dress-up section
helped me alot
maybe a better face...
but other than that a good fashion game

Copter Bucket Copter Bucket

Graphics

Refine the graphics a bit more. I would make it to where you have a damage percentage ranging from 0%(good condition) to 100%(unflyable) after the chopper reached 100% the tail would blow off or the rotor flys off and goes random flight. I agree with elijah-hyatt on what to do with the little guy. And everybody else about the floor and walls/obstacles to where you cant fly through them and put more damage for the floor impact and less damage on the wall impact(all damage should be based on speed of the helicopter upon impact) Maybe add a landing pad instead of the blue block. Also birds n such flying around causing damage would be cool.
Congradulations--You've unlocked the achievement for longest review from Rikasu.
Good luck.

Fetish Dressup V.1.0 Fetish Dressup V.1.0

Improvement

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /443230
Look at the 'Advanced Dress-up' Section.
It really helped me(Go look at my games, you tell me which is better; Drag 'n' Drop one, or the Click-the-arrows-to-get-next-article-
of-clothing style?)
Try for boobs next time. Maybe better quality. Good luck. PM me if you have any questions.

MeEncantaPuertoRico responds:

lol boobs and pussy are definetly in order.
will do, thanx.

Mug scene creator Mug scene creator

mortal combat

Found 'em. Should have arrows to advance the clothes instead of drag 'n' drop.

Sexy Vacation Sexy Vacation

Caliente!!

Excellent game, a bit easy but overall pretty fun. Loved all the artwork even though ( I can't believe i'm sayin this) the hentai wasn't necessary. Premium quality. A sequel would be nice. Excellent game that should be a lil' bit longer. Reminds me of Sex Kitten Sim Date: RPG.
5/5
10/10
You earned it!!
PS: Did you make the animations yourself? Because if you did I would absolutely love to know how.
Keep it up!!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

i accidentally went to space :(

i was trying to see how much money i could make before i hit orbit
$50,000 is what i made when i accidentaly hit orbit
excellent game
fun
10!
5!

Swinging Ball (G5G) Swinging Ball (G5G)

retard

y was it so damn slippery and the ball moved way too slow and the time moved way too fast 3 for effort

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Caliente

Tjis is easily the best fighing game on NG, so it really deserves the award. It would be a great game to put on a console if more stuff were in it (because this isn't a very long game) I would buy it if it were.
100000000000000/10
100000000000000/5

Dress Up Chikita Dress Up Chikita

ugly puss

she had a flappin puss lol horrible clothes and yea

Sidorio responds: